Thursday, July 30, 2026

More Runt Puzzles here

Comments Full

200 comments:

  1. "Runtpuz Zzoo" Fun, thanks!

    http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=NDcxNzQ1NTUwMjEyNjMzNg

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Kirk: Thanx for the new Runtpuz wing.
    And, yes, I did ask Google AI to generate a solvable 7 by 7 crossword with clues and answers.
    I could hear AI snicker a runty mwah-har-har, tho, when it generated that first Down answer. It's the only one that looks like it might be a word [but still ain't].

    p.s. M&A did *not* ask it for a desperate word square, btw.

    M&A

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. "Adjectivers"

      http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=NzA4MDY4NTYwNDkwMjY0NQ

      Thanks!

      Delete
  4. "AI Generation 101" Um...Thanks!

    http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=Mjk1MzY1NTU1NjI0NjgxNA

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Adjectivers" Fun, thanks!

    http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=NjgwNjk4NTU1NjgyOTA3MA

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Adjectivers" --

    http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=NDI2Njk5NTU5NjA3NTcwOA

    Thanks,

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Hi!" back at yah, @BobK!

    How'bout some Monday/Saturday - level entertainment, perhaps?... [Not to be confused with the Mamas &Papas hit tune.]

    "Monday, Saturday" - 7x7 12 min. sorta themed:

    **gruntz**

    M&A

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Monday, Saturday"

      http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=Mjg3MTk4NTY4NzUwMzc5MA

      Wow, that week sped by in a hurry ! Thanks!

      @BobK Hi! fyi, the Notify Me box works even if you don't bother to hit the publish button afterwards.

      Delete
  8. "Monday, Saturday" --

    http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=OTg3OTI1NTYxMDgxODA5Ng

    Thanks! And Hi! again, although the first time it was because I had forgotten to check the "Notify Me" box!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Say Hi! to a possible biter runt ...

    "Total Breakdown" - 7x7 12 min. themed:

    **gruntz**

    M&A

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Total Breakdown"

      http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=OTk4NDgxNTc3Njc5NzU4OQ

      Thanks!

      Delete
  10. "Total Breakdown" --

    http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=NTIzNjQ0NTY5NTYyODg2NQ

    Yup, a biter, but in a friendly sort of way. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. "Monday Saturday" Nice, thanks!

    http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=MTI0NTE1NzE5NzQ0MTc2

    ReplyDelete
  12. Replies
    1. "Leaders and Followers"

      http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=MTM5ODQwNTgwNTEyMzEzMg

      Fun, thanks!

      Delete
  13. "Leaders and Followers" --

    (Well, my solution is there, but I seem plagued by a couple of slip-ups. Sorry for the extra posts of my solution.)

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  14. "Total Breakdown" Fun, thanks!

    http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=MTM0Mjk1NzczNzM3MTYy

    ReplyDelete
  15. "Leaders and Followers" Nice, thanks!

    http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=NzE3MTA3NTc3NDAyMTM4Ng

    ReplyDelete
  16. Replies
    1. "Fabricated Diet"

      http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=NTkxOTE1ODA1OTE2ODUz

      Thanks!

      Delete
  17. "Fabricated Diet" --

    http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=MTI4Mzg4NTgwNDAyNDIyMA

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  18. "Fabricated Diet" Fun, thanks!

    http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=ODIwMDQxNTg1MzEwMjU2Nw

    ReplyDelete
  19. M&A will soon be leavin the vicinity for a spell. A runtpuz rationin set will be duly deposited here soon -- say, in a coupla days or so.
    Just sayin.

    M&A Rations Dept.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Replies
    1. "Day in the Back"

      http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=MTIxNzEzNTk0NzYyNTQ5Ng

      Nice one, thanks!

      Delete
  21. "Day in the Back" --

    http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=Mzk2NjE4NTg4Nzg5NzE3OQ

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Replies
    1. "Creative Accountings"

      http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=OTQ2OTMyNjAzMjQxMDkxNQ

      Nice, thanks!

      Delete
  23. "Day in the Back" Very nice, thanks!

    http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=NzI2OTc3NTk3NTE1Mzg2Nw

    ReplyDelete
  24. "Creative Accountings" --

    http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=MjE3MjUzNjAyNjQ5MDk0Mw

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  25. "Creative Accounting" Nice, thanks!

    http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=NjQzMjM2NjAzMDM3MDAzOA

    ReplyDelete
  26. Replies
    1. "Says Who?"

      http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=Nzc0MDEzNjMzNTA2MTkwNg

      Fun, thanks!

      Delete
  27. "Says Who?" Nice, thanks!

    http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=NTY5NjA0NjExNjgwNTE4MA

    ReplyDelete
  28. "Says Who?" --

    http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=MTQzNjEzNjEyMjIxNTA3Ng

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  29. While M&A is out of the office ...
    Runtpuz rations, part 1: [Do one every other day or so]

    "FUNnel Vision" - 7x7 12 min. themed:
    **gruntz**

    "Leaky Runt" - 7x7 12 min. themed:
    **gruntz**

    "Breakfast at M&A's" - 7x7 12 min. themed:
    **gruntz**

    "Keeping Tabs On" - 7x7 12 min. themed:
    **gruntz**

    M&A

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "FUNnel Vision" Fun, thanks!

      http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=NzM2NTg0NjM3NDM4NDMyNA

      I'm using @Kirk's method to keep track of the runts I've done instead of running up and down the list looking at titles.

      Delete
    2. "FUNnel Vision"

      http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=MTg5NTAzNjUwMTM5OTY0OQ

      Thanks! There's a light at the end of the funnel.

      @Teedmn, my method is not quite as effective with rationed runts, but I'm sticking with it for now.

      Delete
    3. "Leaky Runt" Interesting, thanks!

      http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=MjQ2MTE1NjU1MTc1MjE4NA

      Delete
    4. "Leaky Runt"

      http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=MzM2OTYxNjY1MjM5MTM4Mg

      Thanks, @M&A, Thanks, @Teedmn, I had the same question as @BobK.

      Delete
    5. "Breakfast at M&A's" Tasty, thanks!

      http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=NzU2NTA4NjczMTg5MDQ5MQ

      Delete
    6. "Keeping Tabs On" Nice, thanks!

      http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=NjU2NDQyNjg5NTAzNzE0NA

      Delete
    7. "Breakfast at M&A's"

      http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=ODQ4MzM1Njg5OTE0MTEwOA

      C-ute, thanks!

      Delete
    8. "Keeping Tabs On"

      http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=MzEwMDIzNzExMTE5NDc5Mg

      Fun, thanks!!

      Delete
  30. While M&A is out of the office ...
    Runtpuz rations, part 2: [Do one every other day or so]

    "Long Haul Handful" - 7x7 themed:
    **gruntz**

    "Olde Style Stuff" - 7x7 12 min. themed:
    **gruntz**

    "On the Dot" - 8x7 12 min. themed:
    **gruntz**

    Stumpy Stumper: "Jaws of Themelessness #36" - 7x9 12 min. themeless:
    **gruntz**

    M&A

    p.s. Have a good time! See U in a coupla weeks or so.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Long Haul Handful" Nice, thanks!

      http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=MzYwMDU2NzA2MTk2MDA2Mw

      Delete
    2. "Olde Style Stuff" Tough but fun, thanks!

      http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=NzI5ODA1NzIzNTIzODUxNw

      Delete
    3. "Long Haul Handful"

      http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=Mzg4MzExNzI4NzUzOTMxNA

      Nice, thanks!

      Delete
    4. "On The Dot" Nice, thanks!

      http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=Mjg0ODEwNzQyMTk1MTg2Nw

      Delete
    5. "Olde Style Stuff"

      http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=MjQxMzc3NzUzMDY1NTIwMg

      I guess I'm not Olde enough! Thanks anyway.

      Delete
    6. "Jaws of Themelessness #36" Nice, thanks!

      http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=NDgwNTE2NzU4OTI1MDE4OA

      Delete
    7. "On the Dot"

      http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=MzI5MDUwNzgxMTU1NzA1Mg

      Fun, thanks! Welcome back, @M&A. I will have to get caught up.

      Delete
    8. "Jaws of Themelessness #36"

      http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=ODkwNjM5NzgxMjM1NDY2NQ

      Good one, Thanks!

      Delete
  31. ... And here's one y'all can work on right away, no rationin.
    It might well make every solver miss m&e less...

    "Runtpuz House of Corrections" - 7x7 weirdly themed:

    **gruntz**

    M&A

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, M&A, and have a great vacation!

      Delete
    2. "Runtpuz House of Corrections"

      http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=Njg4NDk3NjMzNTU2ODgxMw

      @M&A, Hire an editor! Have a nice trip, but don't hurry back. ;-)

      Delete
  32. Oops! I just went ahead and did the first runt I saw!

    "FUNnel Vision" --

    http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=OTEwOTM1NjE0ODg0MzUwOA

    Anyway, thanks, and Bon Voyage!

    ReplyDelete
  33. "Runtpuz House of Corrections" Fun, thanks!

    http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=NjM5NjQ5NjIyMjc4MjkwOA

    ReplyDelete
  34. "Runtpuz House of Corrections" --

    http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=NjY0OTcwNjI5NDE1MjM0OQ

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  35. "Leaky Runt" --

    http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=Njc2OTI1NjQ2MTU1NzEzNw

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I figured out your question. See my comment.

      Delete
  36. "Breakfast at M&A's" --

    http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=MjEwNDU1NjY0NTQ2NjYzOQ

    Thanks.

    And, thanks Teedmn, for previous explanation.

    ReplyDelete
  37. "Keeping Tabs On" --

    http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=ODc2NjEyNjgwOTU0Njk1NA

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Anonymous = Bob Kerfuffle again!

    "Long Haul Handful" --

    http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=OTIzNDY3Njk5NDU1NTc1Nw

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  39. "Olde Style Stuff" --

    http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=MjE4NTg0NzE2MTA0ODUwNQ

    Thanks?

    ReplyDelete
  40. "On the Dot" --

    http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=NjQzMzE2NzMzMTE4NjM2Mw

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  41. "Jaws of Themelessness #36" --

    http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=NzI2MTUwNzUwNjM3NzEzMQ

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  42. After two interestin weeks scootin around Alaska, M&A is now back here in the runt biz ,,,

    "Did We Stutter?" - 7x7 themed:

    **gruntz**

    M&A

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Did We Stutter?"

      http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=ODY5MTExODYyNDQ4NjcxOA

      T-Thanks!

      Delete
  43. "Did We Stutter?" --

    http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=NjQ0NzgyNzY3MzQxNjA0MQ

    Thanks!

    Welcome home!
    Alaska? Wow, cool! (I assume.)

    ReplyDelete
  44. Replies
    1. "North to Alaska"

      http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=NzgyNjY3ODYyNTMyMTk3Mg

      Sounds like you had a fun trip! Thanks!

      Delete
  45. "North to Alaska" --

    http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=Nzk1MDc2Nzc3MjA4NTkwMQ

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  46. "Did We Stutter?" Fun, thanks!

    http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=OTg3ODkwNzc3NTc1MTMzMA

    ReplyDelete
  47. "North to Alaska", go north, the rush is on!

    http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=ODUwNDUxNzc3NjE1ODcxMw

    ReplyDelete
  48. Replies
    1. "Wild at Heart"

      http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=MjIzODM5ODYzNzU3MTA4OA

      Thanks!

      Delete
  49. "Wild at Heart" --

    http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=NDEyODY0Nzg2MDM4MTgyOQ

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  50. "Wild at Heart" Nice, thanks!

    http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=ODMzNjA4Nzg2OTU2MzYxOA

    ReplyDelete
  51. Replies
    1. "Grate Lakes"

      http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=MjIzMzQ0NzkzOTQ5Nzc1OQ

      Thanks!

      Delete
  52. "Grate Lakes" --

    http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=ODIwNTkzNzkyNzM2NDQ1NA

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  53. "Grate Lakes" Fun, thanks!

    http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=NDU4OTQyNzk0Mzk4NjMyOQ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Teedmn -- Wow! You got your usual great score despite having 43 wrong letters! Can anyone explain your score summary?

      Delete
    2. I finished but when I came back to it, it looked like I hadn't hit Summary. I hit "check solution" and now it looks like I finished in zero minutes, a record!

      Delete
  54. "Desperate Word Square #169" - 7x7 12 min. desperate:

    **gruntz**

    M&A

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Desperate Word Square #169"

      http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=Nzk5NTkzODYzODk0ODI1Nw

      Thanks!

      Delete
  55. "Desperate Word Square #169" Fun, thanks!

    http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=Mjg3OTAwODAxNjAyODcyNg

    ReplyDelete
  56. "Desperate Word Square #169" --

    http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=NzA3NzQwODAyMDQzODQ0NQ

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  57. Replies
    1. "Ride 'Em Cowboy"

      http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=ODkxODYzODc1NDI1ODYyNw

      Thanks!

      Delete
  58. "Ride 'Em Cowboy" --

    http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=ODczNjAyODA1ODc0NzM0MQ

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  59. "Ride 'Em Cowboy" Fun, thanks!

    http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=NzIyNzYzODA4OTk1NDkyMA

    ReplyDelete
  60. Replies
    1. "Combos"

      http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=NDUzODM1ODI5NDk5OTA0Ng

      It took a while to get some traction, fun after that, thanks!

      Delete
  61. "Combos" --

    http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=ODIwMTc2ODE5MDU2OTExMg

    Thanks?

    ReplyDelete
  62. Replies
    1. "In Full Measure"

      http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=MjYyMDgxODIzOTY3ODk4NQ

      Nice, thanks! I need to get back into my daily runt habit, I have been slacking off.

      Delete
  63. "In Full Measure" --

    http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=NTIxNjExODIyOTQ3MDA3Ng

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  64. "Combos" Fun, thanks!

    http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=MTQwNDYzODI3MTQ1MzI2Nw

    ReplyDelete
  65. "In Full Measure" Nice, thanks!

    http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=MTQwNDYzODI3MTQ1MzI2Nw

    ReplyDelete
  66. Stumpy Stumper: "Wiener Dog Runt #91" - 16 x 3.5 12 min. themeless:

    **gruntz**

    M&A

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Wiener Dog Runt #91"

      http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=NzQ4ODQ5ODQ2NzcxNjEwOA

      Nice, thanks!

      Delete
  67. Wiener Dog Runt #91" --

    http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=ODYxNzg1ODM5OTgyODQxMA

    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  68. "Wiener Dog Runt #91" Fun, thanks!

    http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=Njc4NTI2ODQ0MzU1NDg5Nw

    ReplyDelete
  69. "Centers of the Runtpuz Universe" - 7x7 12 min. themed:

    **gruntz**

    M&A

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Centers of the Runtpuz Universe" - Fun, thanks!

      http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=MzAzNzIwODU2ODkwODE1OA

      Delete
  70. "Centers of the Runtpuz Universe" --

    http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=NDQ4MjU3ODQ1Mzk5OTAxOA

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  71. Replies
    1. "Curses!!"

      http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=NjA4MDM2ODU3MDIyMDE0MQ

      Thanks! I didn't understand the theme clues, I think Bob had the same problem.
      I see solves for Teedmn and Bob, but no comments here. Maybe the blog is not working for them.

      Delete
    2. re: the “Curses!!” theme mcguffin…
      Answers to the three “curses foiled again” clues are: TINS, PAS, and TES. But they then each have a “foil” tacked on: namely, FOIL, SWORD, and EPEE.

      M&A

      Delete
  72. Replies
    1. "Not the Same Old Stuff"

      http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=OTAyMzgzODY1NjQxMzUwNg

      Nice, thanks!

      I noticed a comment over on the Rex blog that comments weren't working. I guess the problem affected all google blogs.

      Delete
  73. "Not the Same Old Stuff" Fun, thanks!

    http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=NzQ1MTMxODYyNjYyMjQ3OQ

    Yesterday, Blogger was having problems and I couldn't comment.

    ReplyDelete
  74. "Not the Same Old Stuff" --

    http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=Mzk1ODM5ODY0MzAxMDY5Mg

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  75. Replies
    1. "Written in the Stars"

      http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=MzE3NDk3ODc1MjE3MTI0NA

      Thanks!

      Delete
  76. "Written in the Stars" --

    http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=MzIwMzI1ODcxNDA4NzY5Mw

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  77. "Written in the Stars" Nice, thanks!

    http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=ODkxMDUxODcyMzQxNDA5MQ

    ReplyDelete
  78. Replies
    1. "Character References"

      http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=NzAzODgzODgwMDkxODM2NQ

      Thanks!

      Delete
  79. "Character References" --

    http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=MzUyMzI4Nzk2MTA1NTY0

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  80. "Character References" Fun, thanks!

    http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=ODg1NTQ3ODgyMTAyMjI5MA

    ReplyDelete
  81. "Also Knowners" --

    http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=MzI3MDU1ODgzNjM2MzIyNg

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  82. "Also Knowners" Nice, thanks!

    http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=NjQ5MjI0ODg3OTYwNzMwMA

    ReplyDelete
  83. "Also Knowners"

    http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=ODA0NDg1ODg4NTc1MjU5Mg

    Nice, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  84. Replies
    1. "Double-A Battery"

      http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=NTQ4MjE3ODk3MTE2MDUwNA

      Nice, thanks!

      Looks like blog emails are kinda slow today.

      Delete
  85. "Double-A Battery" --

    http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=NzU1OTI5ODk3MDE1OTI5MQ

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  86. I'm not seeing my comment in my inbox, but here it is above.

    ReplyDelete
  87. "Double-A Battery" Nice, thanks!

    http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=OTc3MzE3OTAwNTI3ODEwNw

    ReplyDelete
  88. Replies
    1. "Hissy Fit"

      http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=OTgwNzUyOTA2MTg2NzQ3Mg

      Thanksssss!

      It's nice to see that r.alph stopped by again.

      Delete
    2. Amen, ditto, etc. ... Great to see the @r.alphmeister back here, doin battle with a runt!
      M&A

      Delete
  89. "Hissy Fit" --

    http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=MzIyNTg5MDUzNzA0MTkw

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  90. "Hissy Fit" Fun, thanks!

    http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=MzI2OTE4OTA1MzkyNjgzMg

    ReplyDelete
  91. It's surely gonna be a biter ? ...

    "2's Company, More's a Themer" - 7x7 12 min. themed:

    **gruntz**

    M&A

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "2's Company, More's a Themer"

      http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=MjM1NDQ4OTE0NTA2ODMxMw

      Thanks!

      Delete
  92. "2's Company, More's a Themer" Fun, thanks!

    http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=NjE5NzQ1OTEzNTE3NjE2MQ

    ReplyDelete
  93. "2's Company, More's a Themer" --

    http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=OTI1NDc1OTEzODM3MzAwOQ

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  94. "Automatic Berry Immunity" - 7x8 12 min. themed:

    **gruntz**

    M&A

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Automatic Berry Immunity"

      http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=NTUwMzc2OTI0MTUwNDU4NQ

      Berry nice, thanks!

      Delete
  95. "Automatic Berry Immunity" Nice, thanks!

    http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=MTY4ODgzOTIyMzYxMDQ5MQ

    ReplyDelete
  96. "Automatic Berry Immunity" --

    http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=Njk4Njc4OTIzMzA3NjE5NQ

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  97. Still in search of a nice, solid, biter runt ...

    "In a Special Place" - 7x7 12 min. themed:

    **gruntz**

    M&A

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "In a Special Place"

      http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=OTUyNTI1OTM0NjYxODI4MA

      Yup, a biter, @M&A you win!
      @Teedmn, I think I found the special place(s). See my solve comment.

      Delete
  98. "In a Special Place" --

    http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=Mjk3OTMxOTI2NTE4NDkyOQ

    Thanks. You may consider me bitten.

    ReplyDelete
  99. "In a Special Place" Biter success, thanks!

    http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=OTg2MzA0OTMzODk2Njk5OQ

    ReplyDelete
  100. Stumpy Stumper: "Jaws of Themelessness #37" - 9x7 12 min. themeless:

    **gruntz**

    M&A

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Jaws of Themelessness #37" - Say Aww!

      http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=NjkyMjE0OTQ0MjkyODkxNw

      Thanks!

      Delete
  101. "Jaws of Themelessness #37" - -

    http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=OTA2NzkyOTM1Mjg5Mzc4Nw

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  102. "Jaws of Themelessness #37" Fun, thanks!

    http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=NDMxNzAyOTM5Njc4ODY0OQ

    ReplyDelete
  103. FYI: @Kirk's recap of the "In a Special Place" biter puztheme [neat]trick is pretty much spot-on. Sooo ... congratz to him.

    M&A Help Desk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had exactly the same thoughts as @Teedmn when I had finished. I had no idea about the theme clues. I don't want anyone to think I had it all figured out while I was solving, I spent longer than I should have post solve to figure out the gimmick.

      Delete
  104. "Name of the Game" --

    http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=NTg1NjY1OTQzNDkwNzQwNA

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  105. "Name of the Game"

    http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=MjYxMTU5NDQ0MjI5OTUz

    Game on! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  106. "Name of the Game" Oof, thanks!

    http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=NDQwNTYwOTQ3Njg1NTg1Mw

    ReplyDelete
  107. Extra-credit runtpuz, that was just too goofy to remain caged ...

    "Fatal Decision" - 7x7 12 min. themed:

    **gruntz**

    M&A

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Fatal Decision"

      http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=MjIxNDE5NDk4MzIzMDc1

      Thanks!

      Delete
  108. Not too goofy!

    http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=OTE0OTYxOTUwODExNDkwNA

    But I am -- so Anonymous again!

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  109. "Fatal Decision" But we all lived, whew. Thanks!

    http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=NTA1MzY1OTUxMzcyODY5OA

    ReplyDelete
  110. Replies
    1. "Country Doctoring"

      http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=MTQ1MDAyOTU4MDUwNTkzNg

      Thanks!

      Delete
  111. "Country Doctoring" - -

    http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=OTYxNTA5OTUyMjk1ODk1Mg

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  112. Ripped from the recent news headlines ...

    "Defensive Ploy" - 7x7 12 min. themed:

    **gruntz**

    M&A

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Defensive Ploy"

      http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=NTA3MTA1OTYyMTE3MTAwMQ

      Thanks! Just wake me up when the nightmare is over!

      Delete
  113. "Defensive Ploy" --

    http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=NjU0OTM1OTYxMjMwNDczNQ

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  114. Replies
    1. "Ladies First"

      http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=ODk2MzM0OTY5NjQ5NzE3Ng

      Thanks!

      @M&A - Congrats on 50 states! I will make an exception for you, Canada can be your 51st, if you haven't visited yet. Go see our Rockies!

      Delete
    2. @Kirk - We have been to a coupla areas in Canada: Victoria/Vancouver area and Hamilton/Toronto area. Lotsa provinces we've not gotten to visit and enjoy, tho.
      M&A

      Delete
  115. "Ladies First" -

    -http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=NzcwNTY1OTY2NDM1MDU3NQ

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  116. Replies
    1. "Limited Interest"

      http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=Njk3NTU3OTc4MDY5OTkwNA

      Thanks!

      Delete
  117. "Limited Interest" --

    http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=Nzk2Njk2OTc2Mjc5NzU1Mw

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  118. "Country Doctoring" Best not to solve after 10 PM. Thanks!

    http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=NjQzNjM4OTc4ODA1MzI0Mw

    ReplyDelete
  119. "Defensive Ploy" True, thanks!

    http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=Njc0OTQ4OTgyNDkzODM3Mg

    ReplyDelete
  120. "Ladies First" Very fun, and not just because I made the Runt (5D). Thanks!

    http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=ODM2MDk2OTgzMTk5Mzg5NQ

    ReplyDelete
  121. "Limited Interest" Interesting, thanks!

    http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=NDI1NDY1OTgzMjM5ODk2NA

    ReplyDelete
  122. Replies
    1. "Instant Replay"

      http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=OTc3NjY5ODY1NjA5Nzcx

      A biter for me, thanks!
      @BobK - replays are best in slo-mo ;-) (But I agree with your comment!)

      Delete
  123. Instant Replay" --

    http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=NTcwNjk2OTgzODk2Mjg0OQ

    Kerfuffle again,, forgot to switch to Chrome.

    Thanks?

    ReplyDelete
  124. Replies
    1. "Hits and Misses"

      http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=NzQwNjg5OTkyMjM2NDk0NA

      Thanks!

      Delete
  125. "Instant Replay" Tougher than it would seem, thanks!

    http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=ODE0NTE1OTkxMzgwMTcxMQ

    ReplyDelete
  126. "Hits and Misses" Great title, thanks!

    http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=OTA5NjYwOTkxNDI0NTEwMg

    ReplyDelete
  127. "Hits and Misses" --

    http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=MjIzNDI3OTkyNjA0MDYzNA

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  128. Replies
    1. Those anonymous solves from late last night were me. I think I dozed off while not solving .... Kirk

      Delete
    2. @Kirk: har. One of the weirdest solvequest logs ever. Congratz x 3.

      M&A

      Delete
  129. "Solving Messages" --

    http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=Mzg3NDUwOTk1NzgwODA5NA

    Huh?

    ReplyDelete
  130. Runtpuz solvin recap for solution to: "Solving Messages".

    http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=MzExNjUwMTk2NzkyMA

    M&A Help Desk

    ReplyDelete
  131. "Solving Messages" Thanks!

    http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=NTAwOTY2ODcwMzc4OQ

    ReplyDelete
  132. Har-larious breakin news, so must go ahead and post ...

    "Kennedy Centered Quip" - 8x7 themed:

    **gruntz**

    M&A News Desk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Kennedy Centered Quip"

      http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=NjkxMjIyOTUwNjk4NjA

      Thanks for the laugh!

      This is comment #200, A new blog post is waiting to be filled with runts.

      Delete
  133. "Kennedy Centered Quip" --

    http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=NzI1NjkxMzg1OTA4MjY

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  134. "Kennedy Centered Quip" Too true, thanks!

    http://puzzlecrowd.com:8080/CrowdSource/GetSolution?id=NjQ5Njg3ODkxNTI4MzU

    ReplyDelete